- All stainless steel construction
- 1 Large stainless basket
- No scorch design
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
- Solid wood construction
- Medium brown auburn brown stain finish with protective nc lacquer finish
- Clean angle edged table top with distinct contemporary look with elegantly square and slightly tapered table legs
- Rectangular bronzed knobs with peaked top
- Two drawers with metal glides
Sunday, December 1, 2013
- 40 Piece Set. Inludes 8 of the following: dinner plate, rimmed soup, salad plate, teacup and saucer
- Clay - Fine China
- White with platinum accents
- Do not use in microwave or oven. Hand washing recommended.
Friday, November 29, 2013
- Memoirs accessories with Stately design offer a refined elegance for your bath or powder room
- Completes Memoirs Stately design solution with KOHLER®® faucets and fixtures
- Solid brass construction for durability and reliability
- Tools included for installation
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
- 8 hours of run time after full charge
- Cordless and portable for maximum flexibility
- Reliable and safe for indoor and outdoor use
- Auto-illuminates when removed from the charger base and charges automatically when replaced
- LED technology eliminates the need to change light bulbs for the life of the product
Monday, November 25, 2013
- Includes 2 retro style, adjustable height black vinyl bar stools
- Adjustable seat height from 23.5 to 31.5 in.
- Maximum seat back height 43 in.
- 16.5 by 18 in. vinyl padded 360-degree swivel seat
- 330 lbs. weight capacity each
Saturday, November 23, 2013
Water travels through 8 stages of filtration
In stage 1, water flows through a solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.
In stage 2, water flows through a FLUORIDE REMOVAL cartridge. Containing fine-mesh pre-resin media to reduce fluorides below 0.5 ppm. Contains Synthetic Aluminum Oxide adsorbant media. Specifically designed to have a high affinity for Fluoride, Lead and Arsenic. It removes metals through a mixture of adsorption and chemical reaction with the media; therefore, the elimination is not reliant on ion exchange. It has uniform particle size, is physically stable and can be used over a wide pH range. Also effectively removes lead and arsenic.
In stage 3,water flows through pre one - micron filter pads (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which removes suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other un-dissolved matter.
In stages 4 and 5, water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (Eagle Redox Alloy® 6500, and Eagle Redox Alloy® 9500.)
In stage 6, water flows through ion exchange resins, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
In stage 7, water flows through granulated activated carbon (GAC).
In stage 8, water flows through another one-micron filtration pad for further reduction of undesirable particles. The end result is a great reduction or total elimination of a wide variety of contaminants.
- Eagle Redox Alloy® is a major advancement in water treatment technology that works on the electro-chemical and spontaneous-oxidation-reduction (REDOX) principles. Chlorine is instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized.
- Please note: When considering installation, if current under sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. Saddle valve is sent with order unless T-valve is specified.
- Easy to use and install on most sinks.
- Dimensions: 15"L x 14"H (10"+ 4" to change cartridge) x 5"W